Injectable Medications, Injectable (Vit B5) 15 mg/mL, Pyridoxine HCl (Vit B6) 10 mg/mL, Cyanocobalamin (Vit B12) 150 μg/mL, Cobalt sulfate 240 μg/mL, Copper sulfate 70 μg/mL, Choline bitartrate 10 mg/mL, Biotin 10 μg/mL, Inositol 10 mg/mL, L-Lysine HCl 20 mg/mL, Dl Methionine 20 mg/mL, Glycine 20 mg/mL
VAM is a supplementary source of all of the essential nutritional factors required in large amounts by performance animals. VAM is formulated for use as a routine training aid, and is commonly used to both treat and prevent vitamin and mineral deficiencies from dietary deficiencies, athletic stress, parasitism and illness.
The daily requirements of all of these essential nutrients and cofactors are significantly higher for an animal athlete, due to the much higher rates of tissue formation and destruction which occur during training and racing.
How Does It Work?
Nutrition is about building and maintaining a better body. VAM provides the essential high-turnover nutritional supplements which are in very high demand.
Vitamins and Minerals: are essential components of structures and metabolic processes in the body. They must essentially be fed every day in the correct amounts. With regular, consistent training, the body gradually develops and maintains itself, as long as vitamins (and minerals) are not limited.
Amino Acids: are the basic building blocks of proteins. Over 50% of the body weight is protein. All bodily functions are controlled by thousands of different enzymes, all of which are proteins. Haemoglobin in blood, genes and brain cells, and muscle tissue are all proteins. Amino acids have a regulatory function to maintain nervous and immune systems. Demand for certain amino acids are increased during athletic training and performance.
Key Features & Benefits:
* VAM supplements all the essential nutritional co-factors and nutrients for performance animals.
* The tissue demands for essential nutrients are very high with hard exercise and training regimes.
* VAM is formulated for use regularly 2 – 3 times weekly.
* VAM helps maintain blood counts, appetite and well being.
* VAM provides the essential nutrients when they are required.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
Horses: Dose 1 mL per 45 kg (10 mL per 450 kg bodyweight) by intramuscular injection.
Cattle: Dose 1 mL per 45 kg (10 mL per 450 kg bodyweight) by intramuscular injection.
Dogs: 0.25 – 1 mL per 10 kg bodyweight.
Administer twice weekly, or as directed by a veterinary surgeon.
VAM is routinely used in combination with many Nature Vet products, including RECOVERY, COPHOS, AMP-5, JUROCYL.
100 mL sterile injection for intramuscular injection
Store below 25°C (Air Conditioning).
Appetite: Give VAM 2 – 3 times weekly during training and racing to maintain appetite and blood count. Given after a hard race, VAM will help maintain appetite in stressed horses. VAM may be given in combination with JUROCYL every two days to improve appetite and blood counts in particularly stressed or overtrained horses. Recovery after hard work: Use VAM, RECOVERY and COPHOS B as soon as possible after hard work or racing to improve muscle recovery.
Paste: VAM is best given in paste form for regular administration 2 – 3 times weekly, for easy, trauma-free administration. Injections may be used immediately before hard work periods to ensure maximum blood levels immediately before performance, and to improve post-work recovery.
Caution: Avoid Carcase Damage
- Sterilise all injection apparatus by boiling before use. Avoid use of strong disinfectants on apparatus.
- Maintain cleanliness at all times.
- Keep needles sharp and clean.
- Use needles of appropriate gauge and length.
- As far as possible avoid injection of animals during wet weather or under dusty conditions.
- This product must be injected only into muscle tissue.
- If possible inject into muscle tissue on side of neck.
- Injectable medications Injectable Injectable Injectable Injectable Injectable Injectable Injectable
Showing 1–12 of 306 results
$35.00Add to cart
$85.00Add to cart
$70.00Add to cart
$45.00Add to cart
$120.00Add to cart
$40.00Add to cart
ACTH Gel Injection- 80IU/ml, 10ml$40.00 Add to cart
ACTH Gel Injection- 80IU/ml, 10ml
$35.00Add to cart
ADE Farvet 100 ml
$100.00Add to cart
Adequan Canine 2 x 5ml vials
$120.00Add to cart
Adrenal Cortex Plus
$49.00Add to cart