- To get the same level of control with conventional products, you’d need three or more applications, each one timed to start working before the last one wears off.
- When you add up those product costs, labor, handling stress and shrink, one dose of LONGRANGE makes a lot of sense.
- It’s all the body condition, reproduction and weaning weight benefits of a strategic deworming program in a single spring treatment.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- LONGRANGE Indications
- Warnings and cautions for LONGRANGE
- Direction and dosage information for LONGRANGE
This treatment applies to the following species:
Extended-Release Injectable Parasiticide
5% Sterile Solution
For the Treatment and Control of Internal and External Parasites of Cattle on Pasture with Persistent Effectiveness
Not for use in female dairy cattle 20 months of age or older, including dry dairy cows. Not for use in calves to be processed for veal.
Not for use in breeding bulls, or in calves less than 3 months of age.
Not for use in cattle managed in feedlots or under intensive rotational grazing.
CAUTION: Federal law restricts this drug to use by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian.
LONGRANGE® (eprinomectin) is a ready-to-use, sterile injectable preparation containing eprinomectin, a member of the macrocyclic lactone class of antiparasitics. Each mL of LONGRANGE contains 50 mg of eprinomectin in a co-solvent system of N-methyl-2-pyrrolidone (30% v/v) and triacetin (qs), along with 50 mg of poly-lactide-co-glycolic-acid 75:25 (PLGA), a polymer that allows a slow release of eprinomectin from the formulation, thereby maintaining a prolonged duration of product effectiveness. Butylated hydroxytoluene (0.2 mg/mL) acts as an antioxidant in the formulation.
The chemical name of eprinomectin is 4”-deoxy-4”-epiacetylamino-avermectin B1. It is a semi-synthetic member of the avermectin family of compounds consisting of a mixture of two homologous components, B1a and B1b, which differ by a single methylene group at C26.
There are no reviews yet.